The Honest Scrap Award rules are as follows:
1. “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!
2. The recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.
3. The recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
4. Those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award.
5. Those 10 bloggers should link back to the blog that awarded them.
No one else knows…
1. I now have an addiction to PinkBerry; I ate it four times this week, including tonight.
2. The oldest woman I’ve ever kissed was 36 years old (I was 24), and I have absolutely no shame because she’s gorgeous and a lovely person to boot.
3. I’ve lost a grand total of 30 lbs. since January, 2007.
4.Even if I looked like one of the Spartans in “300” I would still be painfully self-conscious about my weight. I’m worse than most girls in that respect. Call it “Fat Teen” Syndrome.
5. My biggest fears are ending up alone, never doing anything with my life that I’m truly proud of, and letting my mom down.
6. Last week I made a list of the qualities I find most attractive in a woman. I know but one girl to whom all of these qualities apply; her name starts with an “N” and I have a bit of a crush on her. I’m pretty confident she knows this… We’re having sushi on Sunday :)
7. I’ve been far too picky this week in regard to job applications because I’ve been afraid I’ll end up doing something that I’m over-qualified for and ashamed of. I realize now, however, that as long as it supports the ultimate goal of being a working actor, it doesn’t matter what I do or what people think about it.
8. Manic depression runs in my family; sometimes I feel like it did not skip over me.
9. If I ever become truly wealthy, I’m going to break records in the amount I give away to charity; my being happy has very little to do with material possessions. I could never be with someone who needed a lavish lifestyle to be happy.
10. Whenever I’m running on the treadmill, I pretend that I’m a rockstar singing the song that I’m currently listening to on my iPod on-stage in front of thousands of adoring fans.
I now nominate the following bloggers for the “Honest Scrap Award”…