Friday, August 21, 2009

Ooops...

In my post about douchebaggery written some 4 months ago (a post I have long forgotten about) apparently I quoted a guy that Lisa and I had been hanging out with that night; a guy that neither of us had met before that night and that neither of us has seen since. Well apparently somehow, some way his girlfriend found the link to the post on facebook, read it, and recognized her boyfriend's quote... in the post about douchebaggery. Needless to say she was not pleased. Of course, Lisa ran into her tonight for the first time in FOUR MONTHS and was berated for the insult I laid on her boyfriend. in turn, I ended up getting chewed out. Very curious that she found the post since we are not connected in any way on facebook, but in any case... looks like I'll be writing an apology email.

If only I had a nickel for every "I'm sorry I seemed to imply that your boyfriend is a douchebag" email I've written...

No comments:

Post a Comment